At C&W Communications, our primary concern is the safety of our employees, their families, our customers, and the communities where we operate. We also recognize that our products and services are essential to helping governments, healthcare facilities, first responders, students and a variety of critical institutions, operate during this challenging time.
We are here for our employees and customers and have put the following measures in place to help flatten the curve and support our communities:
- Suspended all business-related travel across our company until further notice
- Implemented Work from Home initiatives
- Launched Virtual Stores in our markets to provide customers with options to access our services
- Even though our technicians are still safely in the field serving customers, we introduced Assisted Self Installations where available to support the requirements of social distancing
- Provided FREE access to educational content to students in the markets where we operate
- Increased network capacity at no additional costs to customers to meet the increased demand for bandwidth and speed from our customers who are now working from home and engaging in virtual learning
- Upgraded our C&W Business Managed Services Solution to enable our business customers to maintain their operations
- Enhanced our cleaning and hygiene protocols across all of our facilities
- Provide ongoing educational information to our employees and communities regarding the virus and how to prevent infection
- Worked with local governments in several of our markets to issue Public Service Announcements (PSAs) to local communities
- Activated our Business Continuity processes and Regional Crisis Management Team to continue to monitor and take appropriate decisions
Across all of our markets we are carefully monitoring developments and following guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), local health authorities, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the United States.
We will continue to provide updates to our employees and customers as information becomes available. We understand the importance of being connected during these unprecedented times and remain committed to providing the highest standard of service to our customers and communities.